For the best VisitTallinn web experience please use Google Chrome.
Mobile Tallinn Card
- Buy your mobile Tallinn Card from our online-shop. Terms and conditions
- Print out the ticket or show it on your mobile phone.
- Plan your trip using the Tallinn Card website tallinncard.ee or the info map you can obtain by showing this ticket at the Port of Tallinn, Tallinn Airport, Tallinn Bus Station or Tallinn Tourist Information Centre.
- Always check opening hours before visiting museums and other attractions.
- Your Tallinn Card is activated the first time it is used, either at an attraction or on public transport.
- To register your visit, show your Tallinn Card to the ticket seller or tour bus driver, who then registers the card.
- On public transport, validate your ride at the start of each journey by presenting the QR code on your mobile Tallinn Card to the orange card reader by the front door of the vehicle.
- To get discounts or gifts at restaurants, shops, etc., show you ticket at the beginning of your visit.
The Tallinn Card gives you priority admission at the Tallinn TV Tower, Tallinn Zoo and
the Estonian Open Air Museum, all of which can be quite busy in summer.
Save time by skipping the line!