Tallinn Card special offer
. Tallinn offers the opportunity for delegates of international events to purchase Tallinn Cards with a discount
. There is a lot to discover in Tallinn outside conference or event rooms and Tallinn Card can add an extra holiday to a work trip either before or after the event. The card also provides the attendee’s family or companions a convenient and entertaining opportunity to discover the city.
Free public transport for events
. Tallinn offers the opportunity to apply for free public transport for delegates
of international events and events of local importance (conferences, cultural and sports events). Please note that the application process requires a local partner, as the system that is used is in Estonian language and Estonian ID is needed to submit the application. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
FAM trips and site-inspections
. Visit Tallinn offers professional services to all business associates. This includes information and advice on planning visits to Tallinn – whether as a destination for holidays or meetings and incentives, or for individual or group visits
International conference support grant.
From 2023, the City of Tallinn will support international conferences
that meet the following criteria:
- foreign delegates come from at least two countries
- min 50 foreign delegates attending
- conference programme lasts for at least two consecutive days in Tallinn
- conference takes place between 1 September to 31 May
- conference takes place within 12 months from the grant application
- eligible to apply: private or public legal entity, registered in Estonia
- applicable conference types include academic/association and business conferences.
The maximum grant for one conference can be up to 30,000 euros. Compensated costs may include venue rent, organising costs, reception costs, AV services, promotional materials and tours.
Conferences will be evaluated based on the number of foreign delegates taking part in the conference, the duration of the conference programme, the conference month, and the type. The grant recipient must organise the conference in a sustainable, environmentally friendly way.