For the best VisitTallinn web experience please use Google Chrome.
Your feedback about the usability is very important for us to improve this website.
We hope you have a pleasant experience on VisitTallinn.ee and we're looking forward to welcoming you in the city.
SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to the free Tallinn newsletter to get tips about upcoming events,
newly opened attractions, special offers and more!
- Tallinn has the best-preserved medieval Old Town (first mentioned in 1154) in the Northern Europe that has earned the city a place in the UNESCO´s World Heritage List.
- Tallinn is very compact, with major landmarks within a walking distance from each other. All larger conference venues are located next to the Old Town.
- Tallinn has good daily flight connection with Scandinavia and central European airports. Tallinn airport is only 15-minutes’ drive from the city centre.
- Tallinn is listed among the top 10 digital cities of the world, offering cutting-edge solutions from e-government to mobile parking. All hotels, conference centres, as well as many public areas offer free Wi-Fi.
- Local organizers are highly professional - conference organizers and destination management companies offer personal, creative, sustainable and eco-friendly solutions.
- Number of international conferences in Tallinn has shown a yearly growth indicating the city´s readiness to host events of different scope. In the 2015 International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA) rankings, Tallinn was 55th in worldwide rankings.