Lahemaa National Park is just east of Tallinn. It is a place of breathtaking landscapes and unspoilt nature. You can find beautiful peninsulas and bays, forests and beaches, waterfalls and bogs seasoned with rich cultural history. This day trip is perfect for spending a day out of Tallinn and is designed to show you the beauty of the area in every season.
- Admire Jägala waterfall, the highest natural waterfall in Estonia
- Go on a hike in a bog, the mystical wetland with an important place in every Estonian’s heart
- Search for animal tracks in the unspoilt Estonian nature
- Explore the charming fishing villages along the coastline
- Visit a romantic manor and have a walk in the historical manor garden
- Lunch at a local tavern is not included in the price