Attractions & museums
Falgi park
Photo by: Kirsti Eerik
Falgi park

    Falgi Park

    In the centre of Falgi park was once a pond belonging to the dyer who lived there. The Dome Guild’s alderman Hans Heinrich Falck bought up the land, filled up the pond, and planted trees on the plot. In 1868 Falck gave the park to Dome Guild with a condition that the park had to remain open for the public and kept in good order. Since 1860 the park has been home to many entertainment facilities and theme parks. Today the park has been renovated and a fountain called “Circle for the flowing water” has been built.
    Share