Attractions & museums
Lindamägi 2011
Photo by: Kirsti Eerik
Lindamägi 2011

    Lindamägi

    Linda’s hill or in Estonian Lindamägi is situated on the former Swedish bastions. The top of the bastions were turned into park area in 1862. In 1920 A. Weizenberg’s sculpture’s “Linda” bronze copy was placed here, giving its name to the park. In the autumn of 2007 26 different trees grew here but the most remarkable trees in the park are the seven roughly 200 year old western lime trees which stand in a circle.
    Share